Report a lost or stolen Debit/ATM card immediately to 800-500-1044; or to Premier at
213-689-4800 during business hours Monday through Friday.
Protecting Your Debit Card
Your Premier Debit Card comes with built-in security and safety. No cost or registration is needed. We use a state of the art fraud detection/prevention solution that combines individual cardholder behavior, transactional data, credit/debit modeling techniques and other fraud analytical strategies. We are on guard 24 hours a day and alert you to transactions which appear to be fraudulent. You can help by keeping your contact information current with the Bank to ensure immediate contact when transaction alerts are received.
Debit/ATM Card and ATM Safety Tips
These safety precautions are meant to make you aware that although rare, ATM crime can happen. Preventing such a crime must be a cooperative effort between you and the Bank. Exercise care when using an ATM, and follow these general rules:
Protecting Your Debit/ATM card
- Always protect your Debit/ATM card and keep it in a safe place, just like you would cash, credit cards or checks.
- Do not leave your Debit/ATM card lying around the house or on your desk at work. No one should have access to the card but you. Immediately notify us if it is lost or stolen.
- Select a Personal Identification Number (PIN) that is easy for you to remember, but avoid using the last four digits of your Social Security number or telephone number as these are easy for others to guess.
- Keep your Personal Identification Number (PIN) a secret. Never write it down anywhere, especially on your Debit/ATM card.
- Never give any information about your Debit/ATM card or PIN over the telephone. For example, if you receive a call, supposedly from the Bank or possibly the police, wanting to verify your PIN, do not give that information. Notify the police immediately.
Using an ATM
- Be aware of your surroundings, particularly at night. If you observe or sense suspicious persons or circumstances, do not use the machine at that time.
- Have your Debit/ATM card ready and in your hand as you approach the ATM. Don't wait to get to the ATM and then take your card out of your wallet or purse.
- Be careful that no one can see you enter your PIN at the ATM. Use your body to "shield" the ATM keyboard as you enter your PIN into the ATM.
- To keep your account information confidential, always take your receipts or transaction records with you.
- Do not count or visually display any money you receive from the ATM. Immediately put your money into your pocket or purse and count it later.
- If you are using a drive-up ATM, be sure passenger windows are rolled up and all doors are locked. If you leave your car and walk to the ATM, lock your car.
Special Precautions for Using an ATM at Night
- Park close to the ATM in a well-lighted area.
- Take another person with you, if at all possible.
- If the lights at the ATM are not working, don't use it.
- If shrubbery has overgrown or a tree blocks the view, select another ATM and notify the bank.