Report a lost or stolen Debit/ATM card immediately to 800-500-1044; or to Premier at
213-689-4800 during business hours Monday through Friday.
Whether you bank online, in person or over the phone, we are constantly working to protect you from criminal activity. One of the best defenses is AWARENESS. To help our clients learn more about fraud, identity theft, and security we have provided the following easy to find educational resources and links.
For information to help you avoid Identity Theft and learn what to do if your identity is stolen:
Federal Trade Commission
For tips from the FDIC to protect yourself from Identity Theft and Fraud:
Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation
How to Protect Yourself Online:
- Do not reply to an e-mail or pop-up message asking for personal or financial information. The Bank will never ask for personal or financial information via an e-mail or pop-up message.
- Don't e-mail personal or financial information unless it is done through secure email.
- Use bookmarks to access known sites to avoid being lured to imposter sites.
- Use updated anti-virus software. Some phishing emails contain viruses and software that can harm your computer.
To learn more about Information Security go to www.onguardonline.gov
- Avoid Scams
- Protect Kids Online
- Secure Your Computer
- Be Smart Online
How to Keep Your Information Safe and Report Online Fraud and Suspicious Activity
- If you think you have given out personal information about your Premier accounts (like your account number, password, or PIN), or typed it into a website that may not be legitimate, you should immediately contact us at 213-689-4800.