We'll do the work for you. So let’s get started!
Follow this process:
- Download and print your Switch Kit form.
Switch Kit for Premier Bank of Palos Verdes
- Complete the basic information in the New Account Application. Bring the form to Premier Business Bank along with your picture identification and your initial deposit.
- We’ll help you complete the other applicable forms to transfer automatic payments and direct deposits to your new account:
- Automatic Payment Change Notice (for each auto payment)
- Payroll/Direct Deposit Change Notice (for payroll deposit or social security payment)
- Account Closure Notice (directed to your old bank)
- We’ll mail all of the change requests to the designate parties on your behalf and take care of the rest.
Answers to Common Questions
What do I do with my old checks? Bring them along - we will replace them for you! Or, if you prefer, you may destroy them and we will provide your first order of checks free. Certain limitations apply.
Is it going to be a hassle to switch my direct deposits and automatic payments? No, we’ll assist you with every step in making the change.
What do I tell my old bank? Premier Business Bank made you an offer you can’t refuse!
Account Closure Checklist
Before closing your existing account, review this list and make sure the following
has been completed.
- All checks have cleared the existing account.
- All automatic withdrawals and deposits have been switched to your new account at Premier Business Bank.
- Destroy remaining checks and debit cards.
Please note: You will need to request closure of your account from your previous bank. Writing a check for the balance will not automatically close your account. For your use, an “Account Closure Notice” is included in this Switch Kit.
The Switch Kit forms contain the list of Premier Business Bank products and services shown below. Take a moment to check those that you are interested in and your bank representive will be sure to discuss them with you when you visit.
- Checking Accounts
- Money Market Accounts
- Certificates of Deposit
- Debit Card Services
- Online Banking and Bill Payment
- Individual Retirement Accounts (IRA)
- Overdraft Line of Credit
If you have any questions about switching your accounts, please stop by our branch office or call us at 213-689-4800. We're here to help!